This event took place Wednesday, October 11th at 3 pm EDT / 12 pm PDT. Join Carly Euler for an exciting panel discussing the ways nonprofits can get ahead using technology, hosted by NXUnite!
In a rapidly evolving tech landscape, harnessing innovation for positive change has never been more critical. Discover how these innovations are not just transforming industries but also leaving a lasting positive impact on society. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a conversation that shapes the future – join us and be inspired!
Who are the panelists?
- Carly Euler, Marketing Manager at MemoryFox
- Time Lockie, Founder & CEO at The Human Stack
- Sam Fankuchen, Founder & CEO at Golden
- Karrie Wozniak, CMO at OneCause
What will be discussed?
- Emerging tech trends in the mission-driven sector
- Tips and strategies for a better tech stack
- And a lot more!
Who should attend?
While we firmly believe that anyone in the nonprofit sector could benefit from learning and thinking about leveraging tech for positive social change, nonprofit management, and nonprofit IT professionals will find this panel the most pertinent.