How to Remove a User from Your MemoryFox Account
It only takes a few seconds to remove a user from your MemoryFox account.
- First, go to your toolbar in the upper left of your screen, and find the My Orgs button.
- Once the My Orgs screen loads, click on the name of the organization you would like to work in. For most storytellers, you will only see one organization.
- Next, select the Users tab at the top of your screen.
- Under the Users tab, select the Remove User (circle with 1 slash) button next to the user you would like to remove.
- Next, a pop-up window will ask if you are sure you want to remove that user. Select Ok to complete the removal process.